We are proud to announce the recruitment for our new initiative focused on the European integration and the Visegrad Group – V4 in EUROPE. The program is dedicated to aspiring experts in the field of European affairs, who want to deepen and share their knowledge, join the international network of young leaders of the Council of Europe and act as speakers during a conference at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow.
V4 in Europe program combines 5 elements:
- Attending the World Forum for Democracy in Strasbourg, France
- Taking part in workshop sessions on the biggest challenges facing the EU, with an additional elements of public speaking and training of trainers courses
- Participating as a speakers at the “The Role of EU and NATO in providing peace and security in Europe” conference in Cracow, organized in cooperation with the Jagiellonian University, NATO and Konrad Adenauer Stiftung in Poland
- Gaining experience as a mentor and educator by conducting lessons in high schools in V4 countries
- Summarizing the program during the final session in Warsaw
The V4 in Europe program is open for participants from Czechia, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia. It is organized in partnership with the International Visegrad Fund, Council of Europe, Association for International Affairs – AMO, Hungarian Europe Society and Slovak Foreign Policy Association.
More information and application form are available HERE.