The 2016 edition of the Visegrad School of Political Studies Meets Russia is titled “Empowering Civil Society” and aims at supporting civil society, combating stereotypes and strengthening ties between young social and political leaders from Europe and Russia. Thanks to generous support from the Council of Europe and the Centre for Polish-Russian Dialogue and Understanding, the program is a full scholarship initiative, with all costs including travel covered. For more see the program website.
- Recruitment open for the VSPS Meets Russia June Session April 14, 2017
- First meeting of VSPS Meets Russia April 12, 2017
- Tirana Town Hall Meeting March 21, 2017
- VSPS Meets Russia 2017 March 3, 2017
- Start of Town Hall Meetings in the Western Balkans March 1, 2017