After June’s workshops in Belgrade, 25 participants from Western Balkans (Serbia) and Visegrad group are coming in July with A study visit to Warsaw (Poland). On 12th and 13th of July, the group will meet representatives of public administration, busisenss associations and non-governmental organizations working in anti-corruption and fostering transparency fields. The delegation will have opportunity to see how anti-corruption procedures and measures are implemented in Poland and other Visegrad countries and discuss good practices and possible solutions for Western Balkans countries.
- Recruitment open for the VSPS Meets Russia June Session April 14, 2017
- First meeting of VSPS Meets Russia April 12, 2017
- Tirana Town Hall Meeting March 21, 2017
- VSPS Meets Russia 2017 March 3, 2017
- Start of Town Hall Meetings in the Western Balkans March 1, 2017